Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Interview- vpurple

Vpurple is an icon.  She is a writer for TSI, or, The Stardoll Insiders, one of the most famous Stardoll-related blogs.  Even the Stardoll staff reads it! Luckily, we got to chat with V for an exclusive interview you'll only see here.


US: How has your Star-doll "life" changed since you suddenly became a writer on The Star-doll Insiders?
V: It hasn`t changed that much really, I just get a few more visitors and friend requests :D
US: You're so popular now! How do you handle the dozens of guest-books comments, and invites?
V: Baha, popular?!How do I handle it?... Well, I quite enjoy meeting new people on here, and hearing the lovely compliments about the blog(:
US: Do you ever get tired of being so in-demand?
V: Not really! I get bored sometimes, but not so much tired. I have lots of help on the blog from Ocean, Firefly and everyone else ;] ♥
 US: Do you think that Star-doll should give more freedom and creativity to Non-Superstars? 
V: Yeah! I was non-superstar for a LONG time before I finally bought membership early this year.
Stardoll is getting greedier by the day, and I think it really spoils everything that used to be fun for everyone on the site!
US: What is your advice for anybody that would want to be a writer on TSI?
V: My advice, would be to be an active reader in all of the "big" blogs. Participate in comps, comment on every post say helpful things that the writers might have missed, etc. That way you`ll get noticed more!
US: What is your fashion style?
V: My style is always changing! It can go from scene one day, to goth the next.  My favourite style is gothic, but I also love Chanel clothes and dresses and skirts ;P
US: How did you choose your user-name? Purple is a LOVELY color, but what made you want to put it into your username? 
Well, whenever I used to sign up on a site, the usernames I`d want would either be to noobish, weird, or taken. So, I tried "vpurple" [A combination of my favourite colour and my name] and it was fine! It has stuck with me ever since.


Thank you to Varinder, (Vpurple, aka V ) for taking the time to answer questions.  Be sure to check out her blog at http://www.thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com ! Seriously, it's an awesome blog.  Thanks V!

1 comment: