Friday, June 11, 2010

Interview: Grace373

This is My Interview with Grace373 from Stardoll.com:

Effie-"Why do you like stardoll"
Grace373-"I like Stardoll because I can do all kind of girly stuff, making a doll, dressing her up and of course making lovely friends"
Effie-"What does the Word Style mean to you?"
Grace373- "There are a lot of definitions for style, made trough the years. But to me style is being yourself and having that kind of idea what to wear at any time."
Effie-"How has fashion changed your life?"
Grace373-" A lot, it is a part of my life. I think everyone should have a part of their life just for fashion. I mean, it is showing who you are to the world!"
Effie- '' Do you think Stardoll is being harsh on Non Superstar Members?"
Grace373- "Well, I mean, it is the system. Fortunately for me, I was never a non-superstar so I am not aware of the difficulties, which I am sure there are. Anyway, I do not feel like I am able to judge a big "society" like Stardoll. I am really having a great time and I hope everyone else is too!"


I'd like to thank Grace373 for giving us her time to do this interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment